The Rockville-based biopharmaceuticals company, which employed as many as 1,000 people up until the acquisition, is in the process of integrating with GSK, a spokesman said.
- How much do Baltimore-area workers earn? [Pictures]
- Jobs with six-figure salaries [Pictures]
- People on the Move archive
- Health Professionals on the Move
- Pictures: Jobs in health care
- Most sleep-deprived jobs
See more photos »
- Labor Legislation
- Job Layoffs
See more topics »
14200 Shady Grove Road, Rockville, MD 20850
Previously, the company disclosed in September it would cut 114 positions by the end of this month. A third round of cuts are planned for early next year, but the company did not disclose a precise figure to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, which tracks mass layoffs among employers in the state.