1 lb of thick chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
1 large egg per pound
1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
3/4 cup of panko crumbs
3/4 grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Wisk egg together and add dijon mustard to bowl.
2. Coat chicken in egg and dijon mixture.
3. Place panko bread crumbs and seasonings in zip lock bag. Add coated chicken and toss gently.
4. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
5. Bake chicken at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Can be served with pasta as an entree or as an appetizer by itself.