8 to 10 potatoes
1 package of Precooked Sausage (flavor of your choice)
1 tbs Garlic Salt
1 tbs Black Pepper
1lb bag of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Wash potatoes, do not peel.
3. Cut potatoes in 1/4 inch rounds.
4. Cut sausage in 1/4 inch rounds.
5. Spray the pan with non-stick olive oil.
6. Mix potatoes, garlic salt, and black pepper.
7. Place inside the pan.
8. Cover with foil.
9. Cook for 45 minutes.
10. After 45 minutes, mix the sausage rounds with ingredients.
11. Sprinkle sharp shredded cheddar cheese on top.
12. Cover with foil.
13. Cook for 15 minutes.
14. Let stand/cool off for 5 minutes and serve!
WDBJ7's Melissa Gaona dishes meat and potato casserole on Weekend Diner