Recipes courtesy of Molly Morgan/Creative Nutrition Solutions
MEDITERRANEAN ANTIPASATA PLATTER
Ingredients (Serves 12):
- 1/2 lb. Creta Farms Extra Lean Ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. Creta Farms Lightly Seasoned Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. Creta Farms Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. Fresh Baby Mozzarella Balls
- 1 5-6 oz. Wedge of Asiago Cheese
- 6 oz. Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/4 lb. Mixed Olives – black and green, some stuffed
- 1/2 lb. Stuffed Grape Leaves
- 6 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Bunch of fresh Basil
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Loaf of French Bread, thinly sliced.
You will need a cutting board or large platter to place meats, cheeses and other ingredients on. There is no set rule as to how ingredients are displayed. Use your own creativity to make this impressive appetizer shine.
- Place mozzarella balls in small bowl and set on the platter.
- Place wedge of cheese in center of the platter.
- Roll each slice of Creta Farms Extra Lean Ham, Lightly Seasoned Roast Beef and Roasted Turkey Breast and arrange on platter around the cheese wedge.
- Scatter the roasted red peppers, mixed olives, stuffed grape leaves, and marinated artichoke hearts artfully around the platter.
- Place 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small dipping bowl.
- Garnish with whole basil leaves.
- Place thinly sliced French Bread on the side for placing antipasta on and to dip in Olive Oil.
- Creta Farms Gourmet Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
- cream cheese
- whole wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tomato slices
- 4 spinach leaves
- cranberry mustard (for dipping)
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the tortilla.
- Place the 2 tomato slices in a row down the middle of the tortilla.
- Place spinach leaves on top.
- Place 3 slices of Creta Farms Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast.
- Roll tortilla tightly into a log. Pinch the seams shut and cut into 1½" pieces.
- Serve with cranberry mustard as a dipping sauce.