October 21, 2007
Sea Scallops 10 ea, large
Soybean Oil 2 tbsp
Salt & Pepper as needed
Ginger 1 tsp, minced
Garlic 1 tsp, minced Soy
Sauce 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Butter 1 tbsp
1. Bring a nonstick pan to a high temperature.
2. Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
3. Lace the soybean oil in the hot pan and place scallops in the pan.
4. Leave them in the pan until they sear on one side then flip.
5. Lace the ginger and garlic in the pan with scallops and sautA?.
6. When scallops are almost done finish with lemon juice, soy sauce and butter and serve with fried rice and vegetables. Serves two.
Copyright © 2013, WDBJ7-TV