Roasted Kale/Kale Chips
Recipe by: Deana McGhee
1-2 bunches of kale
2-4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1-2 teaspoons of favorite seasoning (I like Spike's gourmet seasoning mix)
1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
1. Wash kale and thoroughly pat dry.
2. Remove stems and thicker ribs, then pat dry again.
3. Drizzle with Olive Oil.
4. Using your hands,toss the kale to be sure the olive oil is evenly distributed.
5. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet--it doesn't have to be in a single layer.
6. Sprinkle seasoning evenly over kale
7. Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes, stir carefully
8. REDUCE temperature to 275 for 5-10 minutes until edges just begin to brown
9. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving
NOTE: For more chip like consistency-spread kale into a single layer and bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes without stirring, until the edges begin to brown.