ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. -

Roanoke County firefighters believe that a fire on Bent Mountain Road in Roanoke County on Friday morning was started by a wood stove.

The husband and wife who were inside of the home at the time of the fire made it out safely.

The fire was reported around 6:15 a.m. Friday.

Most of the damage is contained to an addition to the house, so the family is still able to live in it.

========================

Firefighters are working on putting out a house fire on Bent Mountain Road in Roanoke County.

Dispatchers say it is in the 5800 block of Bent Mountain Road, near Cotton Hill Road.

Traffic is moving slowly in that area.

Be prepared for delays if you're heading that way.