Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. One Box 18.25 oz. cake mix
2. One 3.4. oz Vanilla Instant Pudding
3. One 3.4. oz Butterscotch Instant Pudding
4. Four Eggs
5. One Cup Water
6. One Cup Vegetable Oil
7. One Cup Packed Brown
8. 3 TBLS ground cinnamon
9. One cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 directions F (175 degrees C ) Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan, or 10 inch bundt cake pan. Mini loaf pans will work also.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and butterscotch pudding mix. Add the eggs, oil and water, mix until well blended. In another bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Pour half of the batter into the pan, spread evenly. Put into the oven for two to three minutes and take out. Sprinkle with half of the nut mixture.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn the oven down to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C ) and bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes.