ROANOKE, Va. -

A fire in Roanoke has nearly 75 people displaced.

Roanoke City Fire-EMS responded to a call around 9:00 Saturday morning. The fire was under control by 9:20.

It happened at the Camden Court Apartments complex on the 1300 block of Burks Street.

The fire started in the laundry room and was contained to that area.

Two apartments sustained water damage.

There is no electricity or power in the complex. The utilities had to be disconnected because of damage to the wiring in the building.

The cause of the fire is accidental. There are no injuries.

A shelter will be available at Patrick Henry High School for those who are displaced through Monday.

Damage to the complex is estimated at $22,500.