Overnight house fire on Robert Street in Christansburg

POSTED: 03:50 PM EST Dec 24, 2013    UPDATED: 02:28 PM EST Nov 12, 2013 

A two-story house in Christiansburg is damaged after catching fire overnight.

It happened on Robert Street at Roanoke Street near the Wade's grocery store.

Firefighters got the fire under control around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The outside doesn't look that bad, but firefighters say the inside is badly damaged.

No one lives in the house right now, and no one got hurt fighting the fire.