WDBJ7 is planning extensive coverage of the Affordable Care Act.
We would like to hear your questions and concerns about ACA. WDBJ7 will not be able to answer all of your specific questions, but we will tailor our coverage to your feedback.
WDBJ7 is planning a health care forum on Oct. 10 where we will touch on several Affordable Care Act topics and try to answer your questions. WDBJ7's forum will include a panel of experts, a phone bank where viewers can call in, as well as opportunities to ask your questions over social media.
How to submit your questions/concerns
- EMAIL: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FACEBOOK: Post your questions on our WDBJ7 Facebook page by clicking here.
- TWITTER: Tweet @WDBJ7, or use the #WDBJ7ACA hashtag on Twitter.
- CALL: We will release a phone number at a later date. The phone number will put callers in touch with ACA experts.
- MAIL: Send mail to 2807 Hershberger Road, Roanoke, VA, 24017. Please put the attention to Dan Sweeney.