Several roads in VDOT's Lynchburg region remain closed following last week's storms
Several roads in the Virginia Department of Transportation’s Lynchburg region remain closed following heavy rain last week.
As of 4 p.m. Monday, eight roads are still closed.
- In Buckingham County, Route 633 is closed at Route 60 due to a washout.
- Route 621in Cumberland County between Route 621 (Amelia Co.) and Route 13 is flooded.
- A washout is also reported on Route 677, between Routes 640 and 667, in Pittsylvania County.
- In Charlotte County, four closures are still in place:
• Route 600 between Route 602 and Route 600 (Mecklenburg Co.) - flooded
• Route 633 at Route 608 - flooded
• Route 668 between Route 40 and Route 667 – washout and
• Route 689 between Route 47 and Route 649 - washout
Copyright © 2013, WDBJ7