1 can (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 ½ cups chopped chocolate, divided (chop up the rest of the chocolate bunny)
or 1 ½ cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
1 cup chopped marshmallows (3 regular size Peeps) or 1 cup mini marshmallows
11 whole graham crackers (cut in half)
½ cup chopped Whoppers (Robin Eggs) or any colorful topping of your choice.
1. In a microwave safe bowl pour half the sweetened condensed milk and heat on high for 1 minute.
2. Stir in one (1) cup of chopped chocolate until smooth.
3. Stir in chopped marshmallows.
4. Spread a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto half of the graham crackers.
5. Place remaining graham crackers on top of the mixture.
6. Place on wax paper.
7. Microwave the rest of the sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute.
8. Stir in remaining chocolate and stir until smooth.
9. Drizzle mixture over graham crackers on wax paper.
10. Sprinkle with chopped Whoppers (Robin Eggs) or topping of your choice.
11. Let stand for 2 hours or until chocolate has set up.