Company’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
2807 Hershberger Road
Roanoke, VA 24017
Company will remove any posted submission which infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement – or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). Please be advised that the law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
14. Minors. If you allow your minor child, or a child for whom you are the legal guardian (a “Minor”), to use the Site, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for (i) the online content of such Minor, (ii) monitoring such Minor’s access to and use of the Site; and (iii) the consequences of any use of the Site by such Minor.
16. Void Where Prohibited. This Site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the United States of America (“U.S.”). Although the information on this Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information on the Site pertaining to Company’s products or services is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and practices that differ from those in the U.S. Company reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any item on this Site that is construed as an offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
18. Electronic Communications. We use reasonable security measures and take reasonable system, process and administrative precautions to protect the security and integrity of email and other electronic communications that you may send to us. Despite all these precautions, no method of transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of the electronic communications or its contents. You transmit such information at your own risk and you should decide very carefully which information you want to send us via any electronic communication.
19. Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization. Company will investigate violations or possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
20. Links. Company does not object to links on third party sites to the homepage of the Site in an appropriate context. However, “framing” or “mirroring” the Site or any of its content is prohibited without the prior written consent of Company. Company reserves the right to terminate any link found on the Site at any time.