WDBJ7 Web Staff
3:45 AM EST, December 21, 2012
A Roanoke family is out of their home, but their Christmas is not completely ruined.
Their home on 13th Street caught fire around 2:00 a.m. Friday.
The woman who lives there, who is also pregnant, made it out of the house.
The fire crews did the best they could to get the family's gifts from under the Christmas tree. Fire fighters put out the flames, but the home is badly damaged.
They haven't said if they know what started the fire.
Copyright © 2013, WDBJ7-TV