ROANOKE, Va. (AP) --Police say they're investigating the alcohol-related deaths of two underage students, one at VirginiaTech and one at Radford University.
Virginia Tech student David Gayle died Sept. 25 after suffering a concussion and acute alcohol intoxication, according to the state medical examiner's office in Roanoke.
The 19-year-old Norfolk man had fallen while trying to climb from a third-story balcony to an
apartment complex roof.
Radford student Samuel Mason died Oct. 15 of acute ethanol poisoning, according to the medical examiner's office.
The 19-year-old Chesterfield County man had been drinking heavily the previous night at a Tau Kappa Epsilon party.
The national fraternity suspended the Radford chapter after the incident.