The NCAA men’s basketball tournament resumes Thursday.
This week's game will air on CBS and TBS. WDBJ7 is the CBS affiliate in the Roanoke-Lynchburg market. You can watch also watch the basketball games live here: http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live.
The University of Virginia men's basketball team plays Friday night around 10 p.m. against Michigan State. The Wahoos' opening round game is being broadcast on TBS.
Here are a few of the regional storylines to follow:
- The ACC champions and No. 1 seed University of Virginia.
- Louisville forward and Hidden Valley grad Luke Hancock pursues back-to-back championships. He's joined by former Hargrave Military Academy postgrad coach Kevin Keatts, Rick Pitino's top assistant.
- Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell committed to Virginia Tech before transferring to Louisville. He also played at Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham.
Here is a day-by-day breakdown of the games, times, and networks that the games air on.
- 7:15 p.m.: Stanford vs. Dayton, CBS
- 7:47 p.m.: Wisconsin vs. Baylor, TBS
- 9:45 p.m. (approximately): Florida vs. UCLA, CBS
- 10:15 p.m. (approximately) Arizona vs. San Diego St.
- 7:15 p.m.: Michigan vs. Tennessee, CBS
- 7:27 p.m.: Iowa St. vs. Connecticut, TBS
- 9:45 p.m. (approximately): Louisville vs. Kentucky, CBS
- 10 p.m. (approximately): Virginia vs. Michigan St., TBS