Requests for newscast DVDs can be made by telephone:
Call 540-344-7000 during our business hours M-F 8:00am to 5:30pm to place an order. You will need the specific date of the newscast, specific time of the newscast (Mornin', WDBJ7 at 6, WDBJ7 at 11, etc.), and the specific topic of news items you are interested in receiving.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How much are the DVDs?
DVDs are $35 each and this includes shipping and tax.
2. How can I pay for the DVD?
You may pay for your DVD with money order, check or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). Please note, no cash accepted.
NOTE: If check is used, we MUST receive payment before we can begin the order process.
3. What information is required to begin the order process?
Specific date of newscast
Specific time of newscast
Specific topic of news item you are interested in
4. Will I just receive the portion of the newscast that contains my item of interest?
No. You will receive the entire news show.
5. How long will it take to receive my DVD?
Please allow 4 weeks to receive you order.
6. Are VHS tapes available?
No – only DVD format.
7. Is the material I receive copyrighted?
Yes, this is copyrighted material and cannot be reproduced or placed on the Web. This is for personal use only.?