Because the Ravens won the Super Bowl, Red Robin locations in Maryland are giving away their Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries for free tonight, with any purchase of an entree, salad or another burger.
The offer is good in the San Francisco area, too, which is just like what happened on Monday night's episode of "The Bachelor," when Sean decided that the losing Blue Team should also be invited to the special evening.
- "Bachelor' recap, Crazy Tierra and two-on-one time
- Red Robin, Harris Teeter, Old Navy, Loft to open with Target at Canton Crossing
- Flacco eats Haribo Gold-Bears
- Ravens inspire purple food frenzy and free Z-Burgers [Pictures]
- Media Industry
- Twitter, Inc.
- Owings Mills (Baltimore, Maryland)
See more topics »
Following his Twitter plea, Red Robin CEO Steve Carley is also giving Raven Torrey Smith free Red Robin for life.
Follow Baltimore Diner on Twitter @gorelickingood