The market signed a lease for 46,000 square feet, which will undergo a multimillion-dollar remodeling paid for by the retailer and the landlord, said Robert G. Pollokoff, president of The Fedder Co., which owns the Baltimore National Pike center. Other retailers include Panera Bread and Pier 1 Imports.
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- A solid year for Baltimore's home market
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Toys "R" Us, Inc.
See more topics »
6600 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA
Lotte Plaza expects to hire 50 to 75 employees in Catonsville, the market's first Baltimore County location, said Lotte Plaza's director, Alvin Lee. The retailer and its affiliates operate 13 markets in seven states.