Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, Feb. 28:
* As of 7:15 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 and I-495, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area, according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website.
* The MARC Train, Commuter buses, metro bus service, and mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website at http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to include occasional rain and drizzle this afternoon with a shower in spots in the morning, a high of 47 degrees, winds around 9 miles per hour, and a 54 percent chance of precipitation, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be mainly cloudy with a low of 31 degrees and winds around 7 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/. for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed. Expect lane closures at times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit in the area, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.