LOS ANGELES ( KTLA) -- A second victim in a disturbing case of disabled women and men being raped by caregivers has come forward and reportedly identified one of her attackers.
The woman was only identified as 27 years old with physical disabilities that left her defenseless.
She came forward after recognizing one of the suspects, 37-year-old Ernie Lloyd, in news coverage.
According to L.A. County Sheriff's investigators, the woman said she was repeatedly raped by suspect Bert Hicks between 2007 and 2009.
Hicks is currently incarcerated in prison after being convicted of rape.
In the meantime, Sheriff's investigators are serving search warrants on several locations in connection with the investigation.
Earlier this week, a 25-year-old woman, whose identity has not been released, told investigators that years ago, she was repeatedly raped two men who are currently in custody in connection with the investigation.
The woman says she was living at a Los Angeles-area care facility where 42-year-old Bert Hicks worked and 37-year-old Ernie Lloyd was also a patient.
She told investigators that Hicks took her to an unknown location, married her and then brought her back to the facility where she was raped repeatedly by Hicks and Lloyd.
The woman says she was living in fear then but feels safe now.
Hicks has already been convicted in connection with the case and is serving a sentence at Tehachapi State Prison. He's scheduled to be released next year.
Prosecutors said on Tuesday that they were not prepared to file charges against Lloyd, who was arrested Saturday after he turned up at a Hollywood police station. He apparently told police he had seen himself on the news, and knew that he was wanted.
The Los Angeles County district attorney's office said it needed more information about the alleged victim in the case before Lloyd could be charged.
Lloyd is seen in the video wheeling himself into the victim's room, removing his own and her diaper and then assaulting the victim, authorities said.
LAPD detectives contacted sheriff's officials late last week, saying they recognized the two men in the tapes, including Lloyd, from two separate investigations in 2007 and 2009.
Detectives believe the assaults occurred in 2007 or earlier and that as many as 10 suspects may have been involved. Investigators say at least 10 physically and mentally disabled women were sexually assaulted.
Many of the victims, between the ages of 20 and 40, were bedridden.
"These victims are severely disabled. Many of them appear to be unable to move and most of them are wearing diapers," one investigator said.
It's believed the footage was shot at several locations, including the Los Angeles-area care facility.
Officials say an anonymous individual mailed a computer hard drive containing over 100 hours of video.
The informant told investigators he discovered the disturbing footage after he was given a desktop computer by a drug addict who asked him to clean out its hard drive.
Upon receiving the footage, authorities opened an investigation, which triggered an overwhelming amount of news coverage and public outrage and prompted the informant to come forward.
His only request was that authorities keep his identity confidential for fear of his safety.
The video is not being released but composite drawings of four of the suspects have been created based on the video footage.
Investigators asked for the public's help because they did not know when or where the attacks took place, or who was involved.
2nd Victim in Alleged Disabled Rape Case Comes Forward
The woman says she was raped repeatedly for two years.
Photos From the Video are Being Released in an Effort to Identify the Suspects