Displaying items 13-18 of 18 » View wdbj7.com items only< Previous 1 2
Thomas Jefferson supposedly said, "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%." I am writing this to remind all the people in Costa Mesa, from all of the comments I see posted on the Daily...
The Irvine City Council approved an advocacy letter this week lending its support to increased safety regulation and licensing measures surrounding the reopening of San Onofre. The letter to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission(NRC) called for new...
IRVINE — A high school may replace a planned residential project in the Great Park by 2017, according to city documents. Council members agreed to consider relocating an approved 40-acre high school from Irvine Boulevard, about half a mile from the...
Campaign contributions will not be raised in Laguna Beach for the 2012 election. The City Council on Tuesday rejected a $20 increase to the $360 individual contribution limit adopted in 2008. The vote was 3 to 2, with council members Kelly Boyd and...
Tags: Local Elections, Elections, Politics
IRVINE — A divided City Council has approved $450,000 in bonuses for city employees. The council awarded $500 to each full-time employee, $250 to part-time employees with more than 10 hours per week on the clock, and $100 to part-time employees who...
PolitiCalForty Orange County elected officials received warning letters from the state ethics agency....
Jun 2, 2012 |Story| Daily Pilot
Apr 28, 2012 |Story| Daily Pilot
Jan 14, 2012 |Story| Daily Pilot
Feb 9, 2012 |Story| Coastline Pilot
Dec 3, 2011 |Story| Daily Pilot
Feb 20, 2012 | Los Angeles Times
Original site for Larry Agran topic gallery.