5 Tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
5 tsp white sugar
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
5 pound top sirloin thinly sliced
1/2 pound garlic
2 ounces whole star anise
1/2 cinnamon stick
1/2 pound fresh ginger root
1 bag dried rice stick
Sriracha hot sauce or Hoisin sauce
Some cilantro, lime, basil, & bean sprout
1. Marinate bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef).
2. Put 3 Tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil,3 Tsp white sugar,1/2 tsp ground black pepper onto 2 pounds of sliced beef and mix well.
3. Boil 3 pounds of sliced beef, 1 tsp fish sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1 Tsp white sugar, garlic, star anise, cinnamon stick,fresh ginger all together in 2L water until cooked.
4. Put dried rice stick in the warm water to make soft.
5. Cook marinaded beef
6. When beef & soup are ready, put rice stick in the hot water drain.
7. Put noodle in the bowl, pour soup, and put fresh vegetable (bean sprout, cilantro, basil, lime etc.), and beef, then serve.
8. For more spices and favor you can put Sriracha spicy sauce and Hoisin sauce.