Displaying items 109-120 of 196 » View wdbj7.com items only< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-17 Next >
Jean McLean Davis 1929-2012 On Thursday evening, Aug. 16, 2012, legendary Kentucky horsewoman, Jean McLean Davis passed away at her home in Harrodsburg, Ky. Mrs. Davis was born May 2, 1929, in Portsmouth, Va. She was a daughter of development...
William Wayne Cheek, 66, of North Lexington Avenue, Wilmore, passed away Saturday, Aug. 18, at the VA Medical Center on Cooper Drive in Lexington after an extended illness. Wayne was a native of Indiana born June 1, 1946, to William Rhodes Cheek and the...
BOYLE DISTRICT COURT Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available. ...
Roy Lee Pulliam Sr. 1930-2012 HARRODSBURG — Roy Lee Pulliam Sr., 82, of Harrodsburg, husband of Marie Moore Pulliam, died Sunday, July 22, 2012, at the VA Medical Center, Lexington. Born Jan. 22, 1930, in McLean, Ill., he was the son of the late...
Edith M. Snyder, 93, widow of Robert L. Snyder, passed away at 1:45 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at the UK Medical Center. A native of Fayette County, she was the daughter of the late B.F. and Esa McKinney. Edith graduated from the Cincinnati College...
Alonzo Scott, 83, of Lancaster, formerly of Salyersville, died Thurs., July 26, 2012, at the VA Medical Hospice Center in Lexington. Born July 25, 1929, in Magoffin County, he was a son of the late Jefferson Nolan and Dora Bailey Scott. He served in...
Dallas Morris, 71, of Lexington, passed away today at the VA Medical Center in Lexington. Arrangements are incomplete with Scobee Funeral Home.
Thelma Rothwell Mastin, 73, of Nicholasville, formerly of Lincoln County, passed away Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at her residence. Born Oct. 23, 1938, in Indianapolis, Ind., she was a daughter of the late Lela Hinds and George James Rothwell. She was the...
Tags: NASCAR, The Salvation Army
Smoke from overheated dryer vent causes damage at assisted-living center An overheated vent in a dryer produced smoke that caused an estimated $3,500 in damage at an assisted-living center on Downsville Pike, the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s...
Robert Calum Lunsford of Fairplay achieved the Eagle Scout rank in 2011. Calum’s Eagle Scout project was to refurbish a reproduction Civil War-era cannon, carriage and limber at Antietam National Battlefield. When his project was completed, the...
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| AM News
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 18, 2012 |Story| AM News
Nov 16, 2012 |Story| AM News
Jul 24, 2012 |Story| AM News
Nov 2, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Jul 28, 2012 |Story| AM News
Jul 31, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Aug 4, 2012 |Story| AM News
Aug 6, 2012 |Story| AM News
Aug 7, 2012 |Story| Herald Mail
Aug 8, 2012 |Column| Herald Mail
Original site for Lexington (Lexington, Virginia) topic gallery.