CEO and President of the Cruise Lines International, the largest global cruise industry organization representing 26 member cruise lines, stopped by the PIX11 Morning News to talk about the best deals featured for Cruise Week:
1. Four-Day Carnival Caribbean Cruise: $259 per person plus $200 stateroom credit and 50 percent off deposits
2. South Hampton European Cunard Cruise: $1,199 per person plus complimentary balcony upgrades, $300 stateroom credit and refundable deposit
3. Four And Five-Night Disney Caribbean Cruise: $656 per person plus $75 credit for ocean view and verandah stateroom
4. Seven-Day Princess Cruise To Choice Of Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska or Panama Canal: $584 per person plus free balcony upgrade and 50 percent reduced deposit
5. Eight-Day Uniworld Boutique Danube River Cruise To Hungary, Germany and Austria: $2,299 per person plus $100 savings, nine complimentary shore excursions and complimentary wines, beers and soft drinks.
The best part about the deals? Vacationers can use them throughout December 2013, and no need for airfare because most cruises leave from New York!