2 Cups Chinese Cabbage (or Napa)
3 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
2 TBS Gluten Free Tamari
1 tsp Sriracha
1.5 Cups Frozen Peas
Toasted Slivered Almonds to Garnish
- Heat small skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add 1 tsp. oil, and swirl to coat pan. Wait 30 seconds, then add eggs. Tilt pan in all directions to let eggs flow to edges, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, lifting cooked eggs to allow uncooked eggs to flow underneath. Flip omelet, and cook 30 seconds more, or until dry, but not browned. Transfer to plate, and cut into strips.
- Heat large, deep skillet or wok over medium heat 1 minute. Add remaining oil and swirl to coat pan. Add green onions and ginger, and sauté 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in broccoli, asparagus, carrot, and garlic, and stir-fry 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Fold in kale with tongs. Cook 2 minutes, or until kale is bright green and slightly wilted. Stir in rice, soy sauce, egg strips, and sriracha chile sauce. Serve topped with peas and almonds.
Vietnamese Pineapple Shaking Beef with butter lettuce wraps
16 oz Sirloin or flank cut into cubes
1 clove minced garlic
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3-4 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 onion (chopped in to quarters)
Cucumber and Pineapple Salsa:
1/2 cucumber, remove seeds and diced into ½ inch cubes
1 cup pineapple pieces, diced into ½ inch cubes
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
½ tsp Sriracha Chili Sauce
watercress, Butter Lettuce & Mint Leaves & Sliced Tomatoes
1. Cut beef into 2 cm cubes. Prepare marinade by combining garlic, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, pepper, ground coriander, pineapple juice with the beef for at least half an hour, preferably 1-2 hours.
2. Prepare bed of watercress or lettuce and tomatoes in a serving platter and set aside.
3. Prepare salsa, by tossing cucumber and pineapple together with Cilantro and chilli. Also set aside.
4. With wok over high heat, add about 2 tablespoons cooking oil and when it begins to smoke, add an even layer of beef and allow to sear for about 2 minutes, before “shaking” to sear the opposite sides for about another 1-2 minute more to brown all the sides.
5. Lay out the lettuce, and fill with watercress. Then spread the meat mixture over the watercress and top with salsa. Roll lettuce wraps and eat.
For more information, check out: link http://www.cancercenter.com/
100 years ago the Titanic sunk to the ocean floor, killing hundreds on board, and now never before seen personal artifacts that were recovered on the ocean floor are on display. This morning, FOX 43 Morning News talked to Alex Klingelhoger, one of the museum professionals in charge of bringing the latest discoveries to us
For more information please visit www.rmstitan.ic.net