(m) Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Although Company has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, it makes no representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information (and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein), or as to the products or services Company may provide. YOU ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREOF AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO, USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF, INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF COMPANY, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE. Company is not responsible for any inaccuracies, typographical errors or any other mistakes on the Site or in any content you may obtain from the Site, and reserves the right to make corrections.
6. Trade and Service Marks. All rights in product names, Company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs of Company and/or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol on this Site (collectively, “Marks”), are trademarks or service marks of Company, its affiliates, related companies and/or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these Marks or any other materials, except as permitted by Company, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. User does not have any right or license of any kind to use any such Marks. Please be advised that Company actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Third Party Websites, Links and Content. This Site may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Company has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Site may be accessed from third party links over whom Company has no control. Company is not the publisher or endorser of any information on the Site that is provided by third party content providers or by Users. Any mention on the Site of products or services provided by third parties, and/or the inclusion of any third party link, is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Company. Company makes no representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information provided by third parties on this Site or the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this Site. Company is not liable for any claims related to such information or related to any content or information on third party websites and assumes no responsibility for any products or services provided by third parties or third party websites. Any dealings between User and any third party mentioned on or found through the Site are solely between the User and the third party, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with those dealings.
8. Interactive Areas of the Site. Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive areas of the Site, if any, are provided to give Users an interesting and stimulating form to express their opinions and share ideas and information. Given the nature of the Site and the volume of the messages and postings, Company cannot and does not monitor all of the material posted on the Site or transmitted through the Site by Users and third party information providers. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when using these forums. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone number and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you. If you make such disclosures either through postings on bulletin boards, chat rooms, in classified advertising you place or in other interactive areas, or to third parties in any communication, you do so fully understanding the consequences of such disclosures and knowing that such information could be used to identify you.
9. Posting Rules. If you transmit, post, store or otherwise communicate (collectively, “post”) information on this Site in a public area, such as a chat room or a message board, you are solely responsible for such post, the consequences of posting such information, and your reliance on any communications or information found in these areas. In consideration of being allowed to post information in public areas on the Site, you agree not to engage in any of the following actions:
(a) Posting information or material that is copyrightable, unless you are the copyright owner;
(b) Posting information or material that reveals secrets unless you own them;
(c) Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
(d) Posting information or material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(e) Posting information or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Company, in its sole discretion;
(f) Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
(g) After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
(h) Posting surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
(i) Impersonating another person;
(j) Uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operating of another’s computer; or
(k) Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.