Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:22 PM EST on February 9, 2016, expires at: 6:00 PM EST on February 10, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM EST Wednesday...
- precipitation type...snow.
- Accumulations...snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches.
- Timing...snow will continue through Wednesday and may become heavy at times. Periods of snow will continue into Wednesday night and Thursday.
- Impacts...snow covered roads and travel disruptions.
- Winds...west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Temperatures...in the lower 20s. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.