Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 11:06 am EST on November 26, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM EST on November 27, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight EST tonight...
- locations...eastern Greenbrier County and the Alleghany Highlands.
- Hazard types...wet snow.
- Accumulations...2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts above 2500 feet.
- Timing...into early this afternoon.
- Impacts...bridges and overpasses may become snow covered and slick. Snow may accumulate on a few roadways across the higher elevations. Isolated power outages are likely.
- Temperatures...in the lower to mid 30s. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.