Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 8:41 PM EST on November 27, 2014, expires at: 7:00 AM EST on November 28, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 am EST Friday...
- precipitation type...snow
- accumulations...2 to 4 inches.
- Timing...the snow will continue through early Friday morning.
- Temperatures...dropping into the teens.
- Winds...northwest 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Impacts...roads will become snow covered and slippery. Snow and blowing snow will reduce visibility below one-half mile at times. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.