Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:40 am EST on January 25, 2015, expires at: 6:00 PM EST on January 26, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM this evening to 6 PM EST Monday...
- precipitation type...snow...possibly heavy at times.
- Accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Timing...snow will begin this evening and continue through late Monday afternoon. The heaviest snowfall will occur between midnight and late Monday morning.
- Temperatures...in the lower 30s.
- Winds...northeast 5 mph or less.
- Impacts...roads will be snow covered and slippery with visibilities being reduced to near one-quarter mile at times. The combination of snow covered roads and low visibility will make traveling dangerous.
- Outlook...light snow will continue Monday night into Tuesday...with an additional 1 to 3 inches possible. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.