Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:34 am EST on November 28, 2014, expires at: 10:00 AM EST on November 28, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 10 am EST this morning...
- precipitation type...snow.
- Accumulations...3 to 5 inches total through mid-morning Friday.
- Timing...moderate snow overnight and early morning will taper off to flurries by mid-morning Friday.
- Temperatures...falling to 15 to 20 degrees by daybreak.
- Winds...northwest 15 to 20 mph.
- Impacts...roads will be snow covered and slippery. Snow and blowing snow will reduce visibility below one-half mile at times. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.