Wind Chill Advisory:
Issued at: 11:19 PM EST on March 5, 2015, expires at: 10:00 AM EST on March 06, 2015
- ...Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST Friday...
- wind chill...5 below east of the Blue Ridge...5 to to 12 below west.
- Temperatures...single digits...as low as 5 below on ridges.
- Winds...northwest 5 to 10 mph.
- Impacts...low wind chills may lead to frostbite and hypothermia. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture outdoors...make sure you wear a hat and gloves. Jackson