Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 11:06 PM EST on November 25, 2014, expires at: 4:00 PM EST on November 26, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST Wednesday...
- locations...along and west of the Blue Ridge including the Interstate 77 corridor.
- Hazard types...wet snow.
- Accumulations...1 to 4 inches especially across the higher elevations.
- Timing...mainly after midnight through Wednesday afternoon.
- Impacts...bridges and overpasses may become snow covered and slick. Snow may accumulate on a few roadways across the higher elevations.
- Temperatures...in the upper 30s. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.