- September Almanac
- What makes Friday's full moon a "Blue Moon"?
- Mosquito season getting longer
- Three rescued as heavy rain floods parts of Covington
- Hot enough to melt items inside your car
- Wildfire smoke adding an orange tint to full moon
- Northern lights visible from Blue Ridge Parkway
- PHOTOS: July 13 storm
- PHOTOS: Storm damage in Vinton
- Supercell storm moves through Southside
- PHOTOS: Storm damage to Chatmoss Country Club in Martinsville
- June 5 Kidcaster: Mackenzie Gibson
- What causes these mammatus clouds?
- 7 animals thought to predict the weather
- Star-shaped Snowflakes
- PHOTOS: Ice on trees and various things
- Wed Sep 2 Evening FastCast
- Tue Sep 2 Midday FastCast - Isolated shower chance this afternoon.
- Wed September 2 morning FastCast
- Tue Sept 1 Late Evening FastCast
- Tue. Sept 1 Evening QuickCast - Warm and muggy through the week with isolated storm chances
- Tues September 1 morning FastCast
- Mon August 31 morning FastCast