Roanoke County Fire & Rescue responds to McAfee Knob for person suffering allergic reaction
ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WDBJ) - Roanoke County Fire and Rescue responded to the McAfee Knob Trail Thursday for a person suffering from an allergic reaction.
Units responded around 10 a.m. for a person having an allergic reaction due to a bee sting. The person was approximately 2 miles from the trail parking area at the Catawba Shelter.
Medics made their way to the patient by 10:34 a.m. and took the person back to the parking area by 11:25. The patient was treated, but refused transport to a hospital.
Copyright 2020 WDBJ. All rights reserved.