Roanoke house fire deemed accidental
ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ) - Roanoke Fire-EMS investigators have determined a Monday house fire was accidental.
Crews were called to the fire in the 500 block of Light Street NE at 12:55 p.m.
Units found heavy smoke coming from the roof line of the home. They report having the flames under control within about 20 minutes after having to move from the inside of the house to the outside because the fire grew as they were fighting it.
No one lived in the house, which was being renovated, and no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2021 WDBJ. All rights reserved.