Centra to revert to normal visitation
(WDBJ) – As COVID-19 cases continue to decline within facilities and communities, Centra will move to normal visitation procedures throughout the system as of Wednesday, April 6.
The following guidelines will be in place:
“• Per CDC guidelines, masks are required in all clinical/healthcare facilities and provided upon entry. This applies to all Caregivers and visitors.
• All visitors must be healthy. Do not visit if you are feeling sick.
• Wash your hands frequently.
• Some units and clinics may have more restrictive visitation policies based on limitations of unit/room size and vulnerable patients.
• Visitors of COVID-19 positive patients will be asked to wear personal protective equipment provided by the facility and will be limited to two visitors at a time. Further instructions will be provided upon entry.
• Hospital visitation is as follows:
o Lynchburg General Hospital: 7am to 9pm.
o Virginia Baptist Hospital: 7am. to 9pm.
o Southside Community Hospital: 7am. to 8:30pm.
o Bedford Memorial Hospital: 7am. to 9pm.
• We encourage visitors to check the Centra website for current visitation guidelines before arriving at the hospital or medical facility. "
More details about the system of facilities can be found by visiting the Centra website.
Copyright 2022 WDBJ. All rights reserved.