Spotty light showers possible late Sunday
Widespread rain likely Monday morning
- Cool with a good deal of cloud cover for Sunday
- Highs in the upper 50s and low to mid 60s
- Widespread rain expected Monday morning
Areas of fog are possible tonight. Expect lows in the upper 30s and low to mid 40s.
Most hometowns will stay dry on Sunday. Expect a good deal of cloud cover. Spotty showers are possible starting late afternoon. Highs will top out in the upper 50s and low to mid 60s.
Plan for a wet morning commute. Widespread rain is expected during the morning hours. Some of the rain could be moderate at times. Coverage will decrease from west to east during the afternoon and evening hours.
- Most models show spotty showers arriving late Sunday
- Rain becomes more widespread Monday morning
- Forecast models show lingering showers are possible east of the Blue Ridge around Trick-or-Treat time Monday
- Around 0.50″ of rain is expected Sunday night through Monday with higher amounts possible.
REST OF THE WORKWEEK
Drier and warmer weather will return on Tuesday. The mainly dry weather will continue for the rest of the workweek and into next weekend. Expect highs in the 60s and 70s and lows in the 40s and 50s.
The tropics are still active as we move into the last month of the 2022 hurricane season. At this time there is a high chance of development in the Caribbean in the next 5 days.
Copyright 2020 WDBJ. All rights reserved.