One person hospitalized after SE Roanoke house fire

Published: Nov. 15, 2023 at 2:06 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ) - One person was hospitalized with moderate burn injuries after a Wednesday fire.

According to Roanoke Fire-EMS, firefighters found heavy smoke and fire coming from a camper behind a house in the 1200 block of Dale Ave SE.

Firefighters say the fire quickly spread to the house and the house next door.

Crews were on scene for an hour before the fire was controlled.