Chef Dominic shares how to make these delicious buffalo chicken meatballs.
Oil spray, non-stick spray can
1 1/4 lb ground chicken
1/4 cup panko crumbs
1 large egg
2 scallions, chopped
1/3 cup finely minced celery
1 clove crushed garlic
kosher salt and freshly ground black
pepper, to taste
1/3 cup Franks Hot sauce
1/4 cup blue cheese dressing, optional
finely chopped celery leaf for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, panko crumbs, egg, scallions, celery and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using clean hands, mix until combined. Roll the mixture into 24 - 26 round meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through and golden, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese dressing or serve on the side with celery sticks.
He has several classes scheduled for this Fall including classes on One Pot Meals, Comfort Foods, Italian Cooking Date Night and A Twist on Pies to name a few!