ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7) -- Join Big Lick Brewing on Wednesday, February 14th for a special Valentine's Day treat! They are partnering with Altus Chocolate Roanoke to have their very first beer and chocolate pairing event! There will be a set flight of six beers and every individual 4 oz beer will come with a unique, delicious chocolate.
The beer and chocolate pairings will be:
- Log Perch Brown Ale with a Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Nippy Lil Bugger with an Aztec Spice Bar Square
- Strange Magik with a Virginia Peanut Truffle
- Dark Side of the Barn with a Macchiato Truffle
- Dying Days with a Pure White Bar Square
- Peace, Love & Hoppiness with a Honey Almond Truffle
Please RSVP for this event thru EventBrite on Big Lick's Facebook page with a FREE ticket so they have an accurate headcount and know how much chocolate to buy!