BLACKSBURG, Va. (WDBJ7) Downtown Blacksburg businesses are teaming up to keep shoppers around longer.
Sixteen businesses are taking part in the first ever Shop, Dine, Save. It started in February, and ends March 31.
Businesses are offering discounts on meals or shopping items if customers present receipts from other Downtown Blacksburg shops.
Michelle Raub owns t.r. collection, one of the shops taking part in Shop, Dine, Save.
"We're trying to get people to see that if you come to down to eat, then extend that and shop, enjoy some of the culture, some of the shows. There's always something to do to really push people back and forth," Raub said.
The following businesses are offering discounts as part of the event:
- 310 Rosemont- 15% discount
- Cafe de Bangkok- 15% off food
- Champs Sportsbar & Cafe- 15% off food
- Fringe Benefit- 15% discount
- Frosty Parrot- Open Friday - Sunday. 20% off
- Gobble Cakes - 15% off food
- Greenhouse Boardshop - 10% discount
- Heirloom Originals - 20% off
- t.r. collection- 15% discount
- Main Street Pharmacy- 15% off
- Matrix Gallery- 10% off one non-consignment item
- Next Door Bake Shop- 15% off food
- Social House- 15% off food
- Starkey's Medical Esthetics-15% discount
- The Artful Lawyer - Spend $50 or more in the Gallery Store and receive a $10 DBI gift certificate
- Verizon in Kent Square - 15% off accessories