Early-morning fire put out at Shakers Restaurant in Roanoke

WDBJ7 photo
By  | 

ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7) Roanoke Fire EMS responded to Shakers Restaurant near Valley View Mall early Saturday morning.

Firefighters received the call around 12:40 a.m. They found a small fire, that apparently started in a conduit for lighting on the roof.

Crews quickly put out the flames, and the fire damage was restricted to the roof area. There was some water damage inside the building.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2020 WDBJ7. All rights reserved.