Fire crews put out dryer fire at Roanoke laundromat

Published: Dec. 4, 2019 at 7:27 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Fire crews put out a dryer fire at a Roanoke laundromat Wednesday.

When firefighters arrived at the Williamson Road Coin Laundry on the 4200 block of Williamson Road, clothes were on fire in a dryer.

According to Roanoke Fire-EMS, there was no structural damage to the machines or building.

No one was hurt in the fire, but officials said people were coughing from the smoke.

Roanoke Fire-EMS said this was not the first time their crews have worked a fire at this laundromat.

Copyright 2019 WDBJ7. All rights reserved.