Fire crews put out dryer fire at Roanoke laundromat

By  | 
View Map

ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7) -- Fire crews put out a dryer fire at a Roanoke laundromat Wednesday.

When firefighters arrived at the Williamson Road Coin Laundry on the 4200 block of Williamson Road, clothes were on fire in a dryer.

According to Roanoke Fire-EMS, there was no structural damage to the machines or building.

No one was hurt in the fire, but officials said people were coughing from the smoke.

Roanoke Fire-EMS said this was not the first time their crews have worked a fire at this laundromat.

Copyright 2019 WDBJ7. All rights reserved.