Grilled Middle Eastern Chicken Kabobs by Ryan Huffer
Are you looking for something new to try at your next cookout? You have to try making these kabobs for your guest. They are easy, delicious and something like you've never had before!
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (I use low fat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp crushed Red Pepper flakes
- The juice and zest of one Lemon
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless Chicken Thighs (Fat trimmed and cubed)
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning on grill or use metal skewers.
2. Combine first 11 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Trim any extra fat and skin from Chicken thighs and cut into cubes.
4. Assemble chicken cubes onto pre-soaked or metal skewers.
5. Cover and marinate for min. 6 hours (preferably over night)
6. Grill Kabobs for 10-15min, turning as needed, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F