House sustains damage due to dryer fire in Roanoke County
A home in Roanoke County sustained "minimal" damage" due to a dryer fire Sunday morning.
Around 12:30 a.m. Roanoke County Fire and Rescue crews were dispatched to the 2000 block of June Drive for a structure fire.
Upon arrival, crews found a dryer on fire and were able to extinguish the flames shortly after. The house sustained minimal damage, crews say.
No injuries were reported as a family of four and their dog escaped without harm and was displaced for the night due to smoke and water damage.
The Red Cross is assisting with accommodations, they say.