Advertisement

Plastic burns inside of building in Downtown Roanoke

(WDBJ)
Published: Jun. 30, 2018 at 8:29 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A bundle of plastic caused a fire inside of a metal building in Downtown Roanoke Saturday afternoon.

Roanoke Fire and EMS officials say around 4 p.m., firefighters responded to a fire in the 300 block of Walnut Avenue SW.

Upon arrival, crews found a bundle of plastic burning inside of a metal building. No property damage or loss was reported in the fire.

Officials say no one was injured as a result of the fire.