Seven people with no home after Saturday morning fire in Roanoke

Photo courtesy of Roanoke Fire-EMS
By  | 

ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7)-- A fire Saturday morning along the 1000 block of Pechin Ave. SE in Roanoke has left seven people without a home.

According to Roanoke Fire-EMS, the cause of the fire has been deemed accidental from the improper use of a space heater. They say the fire was contained swiftly after they arrived.

No injuries have been reported, and the American Red Cross is giving care to the displaced members of the house.

Copyright 2019 WDBJ7. All rights reserved.