ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7) It’s beginning to smell a lot like the holidays! Rayelle Williamson from Rayelle's Revitalizing Oils stopped by WDBJ7 Weekend Morning to talk with Caitlin Francis about how to use essential oils in your holiday cooking, and home.
Rayelle shared a Wassail recipe, and showed us how to make a room spray called Christmas Tree.
- 6 cups of Apple Cider
- 2 cups of canned Pineapple Juice
- 5 drops each of cinnamon bark, tangerine, clove essential oils
- 2 drops each of ginger and nutmeg essential oils
- Stir and warm in a crock pot
Christmas Tree Spray:
- 1 Tbsp. Witch Hazel
- 8 drops of pine oil
- 4 drops of cedar wood oil
- 2 drops of cinnamon oil
- Fill with distilled water
- Add everything in order to a 4 oz. glass bottle, swirl, and spray.
Rayelle hosts fall, holiday, and Christmas DIY classes at the Vinton Library. Her next DIY is Christmas Cheer at on Sat. Dec 9th. at 2pm. She’ll be teaching people how to make lip balm, hand cream, body spray, room spray, and sugar scrub.
Call the library at 540-857-5043 to hold your spot, this class is limited to 12 people. Rayelle will teach you how you can discover better health and wellness by using Young Living Essentials Oils.
If you're interesting in learning more about Rayelle's Revitalizing Oils, visit her website at oilyprosperity.com, or call 540-525-1094.